Friday, June 21, 2013

A year Later 2013

I don't write my thoughts done often. BUT things have been happening.

1. We moved into a house with Jeremy, Mo, and Jojo that has a Grandparent apartment.

           
                                             Before                                                                                         After

We finally got to hang our stain glass.

2. We are changing schools. period.

3. Peanut is still an awesome dog.

Sun at the new place just for me. (and rainbows, too!)

4. A year of milestones:

       a. Jerry turned 60 in May.

       b. Jerry and I will celebrate our 40th Anniversary this month. WOW!

             
                                            1973                                                                                                 2011

      c. I turn 60 in October.

It is going to be a wonderful year! May your lives be richly blessed.

Grandma Lola Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment